6 Ways to Maintain Your Skin’s Radiance
We all love to look young forever and stay blessed with a glowing and healthy skin. However, the sad part is that we age and so the radiance of skin starts diminishing. Although, you cannot stop aging, the loss of glow can be slowed down at least. There are so many products in the market today, all claiming to make your skin look younger. Whether or not you are in support of using these products, following the below mentioned simple steps can help you maintain a healthy skin.
1. Exfoliate Regularly: When taking shower, you can use sugar scrub and exfoliating loofah and rub it all over your skin to remove the dead cells. This will leave your skin smooth and radiant.
2. Moisturize: No matter what season it is, keeping your skin moisturized is crucial for hydration. You can consider using moisturizing creams and lotions. Besides, you can use some home remedies to keep your skin moisturized naturally. This includes mixture of buttermilk, two tablespoons of honey, olive oil and half an avocado.
3. Wash Face before Going to Bed: It is essential to remove bacteria and oil from the pores. Going to bed with a face full of makeup or oil and bacteria can be very harmful for your skin. So, use a mild cleanser to clean your face and then apply night cream before sleeping. You can even use toner if you wish. Your skin works the best when you are
sleeping. Keeping that in mind, ensure that you provide maximum nutrition to your skin at night.
4. Use Sunscreen: Aside from skin tanning, the UV rays can cause different types of skin problems, ranging from sun spots, sun allergy and even skin cancer. So, be careful when you are exposing yourself to the sun’s rays. It is therefore important to apply a good sunscreen before half an hour. Not only that, after sun care is also required. This can be done by de-tanning your skin. To go naturally, you can apply tomato juice or curd on your skin.
5. Drink Water as much as Possible: Drinking less amount of water can cause dehydration. Not only does it affect your health, but also the skin. Insufficient water supply in your body can make your skin appear dull. Also, the pores become prominent. Keeping yourself hydrated would mean that you have a pulpy and elastic skin. This way you can save your skin from cracks or blemishes.
6. Apply Aloe Vera Gel: Putting Aloe Vera gel under eyes and mouth at thrice a week will provide critical moisture to your skin. Additionally, it will keep your skin supple. Aside, this will provide anti-inflammatory effects to your skin, decreasing chances of puffy eyes and dark circles.
And of course a mainly plan based diet including lots of fresh fruits and greens in your daily diet will help you maintain a glowing skin.